2019 Entries Open in One Month
18 January 2019
2019 entries open in ONE month!
Key things to you need to know:
- The 2019 dates are Sunday 1 – Friday 6 December
- The race will be six days (a prologue + five stages)
- Entries open at 11am NZT, Thursday 14 February
- Plan to arrive and depart from Queenstown
- The course will be unveiled early May
- The earlier you enter the less you’ll pay. More details on entry fees will be available soon.
The fourth edition of The Pioneer will again be a life-changing, challenging event, where you can expect to #FindCharacter, #FindStunning and #FindWelcome.
Our 2018 event sold out five months before Race Week and given the feedback and enquiries we’ve had already, we expect 2019 entries to be in hot demand!
So, find yourself a teammate and get training, because an epic challenge lies ahead!